Good evening Wildcats
What a beautiful spring day we have had. Here are your updates for the week ahead:
1) Students participating in track are reminded that there is practice on Monday and Wednesday. Practice on Monday will end at 5 and due to early release day practice will end at 3:30 on Wednesday. Students will need to be picked up from the Laney field.
2) There will be no chess club this week.
3) Tutoring will be held Tuesday only this week. There will be no tutoring on Thursday.
4) Early release days will be held on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. Students will be dismissed at 12:30 those days. There will be no dismissals from the office after 11:45 on early release days.
5) As we move closer to the Milestones Assessment we strongly encourage all students to spend 45 minutes weekly on I ready in ELA and Math. You should have received a copy of your child's I ready scores earlier in the month.
6) As warmer weather approaches please be mindful of dress code. Shorts, skirts, and dresses that met dress code in the fall may no longer meet dress code as your child grows. Please be reminded that the dress code policy states that students should not wear sweatpants or athletic wear to school. Holes in the jeans are also against dress code. We appreciate your help in ensuring that your students' are dressed within the guidelines established by the Board of Education.
7) A special thanks to the efforts of our students and parents, our PTO was able to purchase a new promethean board and ipads for our PE department. There will be some exciting interactive PE games coming soon to a gym near you!
Have a great night.