Mission and Vision
The mission of Sego Middle School is to provide a safe learning environment that will allow all students the opportunity to succeed academically, socially, and to become productive citizens.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe all students are capable of learning and succeeding.
- We believe each student should be given a chance to reach his/her maximum potential.
- We believe promoting character education is an essential tool in promoting student success.
- We believe students, faculty, and staff should set related goals.
- We believe student achievement is progressive.
- We believe student success requires the commitment and support of teachers, staff, parents, administrators, and community leaders.
- We believe cultural diversity is necessary to ensure student achievement.
- We believe ongoing professional learning communities provide teachers with innovative tools for teaching effectively.
- We believe a variety of teaching strategies should be used since not all students learn the same way.
- We believe children are our greatest resource.
- We believe all children have the right to learn in a safe, nurturing, risk-free environment.