Willis Foreman provides rigorous instruction in a standards based classroom that allows students to succeed in a positive and safe learning environment.
1. Student learning is the first priority of the school and all students are capable of learning.
2. Students should be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
3. Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
4. Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility of advancing the school’s mission.
5. It is imperative for parents and teachers to be committed to students becoming life-long learners.
6. The diversity of our school community is a useful resource to enrich awareness and learning.
7. State of the art media and technology should be integrated throughout the curriculum on a daily basis.