HMS Mission Statement and Beliefs
The mission of Hephzibah MIddle School is to provide a quality education to all students, through positive learning experiences, by working together with parents, teachers, and the community.
- All students can learn and have the right to a quality education.
- Education is a shared responsibility that unites the students, home, school and the community in decision making and problem solving while creating a mutual bond of respect and trust.
- The community serves as a means to support a safe learning environment for children as well as offering resources that will enhance students' awareness of real life applications.
- Students learn best in an atmosphere where continuous communication exists and support exist among parent, student, teachers, and the community.
- Education prepares everyone for the challenge of today and tomorrow, and is a continuous learning process.
- Education should include programs that meet the needs of all areas of exceptionalities.
- Goals for achievable education outcomes should be clear and explicit.